8.23.2005

Revive a forgotten love...

Egads it's been a while since I wrote in a blog. Eh, bad way to start things off... My world is constantly changing; my interests, relationships, loves, hates, joys, and sorrows. Depression finds all who open their mind to the corruptness and unfairness of life, and if they let it, it will destroy their own sense of love. Despair is the easiest emotion to feel these days, but you can't let it overwhelm you. Fight against it, learn from it, learn how to control it, and to not succumb to it whenever something goes wrong. No matter what happens, "things can only get better." Even if you've been through a lot of shit in life, you need to hold on to the things that keep you alive, sane, and happy. Happiness is the key to life. As well as hope...

...My random tangent of the day. I love this song by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, it's called "Modern Romance." Well, it's a two part song, and it's the second half I'm really fond of:

*baby im afraid of a lot of things
*but i aint scared of loving you
*baby i know your afraid of a lot of things but don't be scared of love
*cause people will say all kinds of things
*that don't mean a damn to me
*cause all i see is what's in front of me
*and thats you

*well, ive been dragged all over the place
*ive taken hits time just don't erase
*and baby i can see you've been fucked with too
*but that don't mean your loving days are through
*cause people will say all kinds of things
*that don't mean a damn to me
*cause all i see is what's in front of me
*and thats you

*well i may be just a fool
*but i know were just as cool
*and cool kids they belong together

Relationships are not my department of personal expertise, but I've heard several other people's sob stories, and though I wouldn't care to be in their place, I still want to experience it for myself. The love, the lust, desire, emotion, even the break-up and heartbreak - though I wonder why they call it heartbreak... technically it's all a mental thing. Ah well, call it what you will; I just want to feel, and have it returned to me by another.

Odds are I'll update pretty regularly, just to scream or tell of life's dilemmas. I highly doubt anyone will find this blog, unless I let them, but if you do happen to run across it, take what you will from it; I wish you the best of luck, and that you find true, unbreakable happiness in life... even for the briefest instant... would one appreciate that, or cry because it ended?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home