Too many questions
What am I supposed to do. I refuse to believe in love. I will not admit I am in love. I'm not in love. That's that.
I want to be with a boy that doesn't like me, but he wants someone else I really care about. So, the ultimate question: do I tell him, and risk messing up what little relationship we have left, or keep it to myself and live in misery and loneliness that no one else knows about, but kills me every time I think about it? No one in the world knows that I still cry, and over a boy. A boy! What is stupider than losing yourself over another person?
You know what? Fuck it. He already knows, it doesn't make a difference. I'll tell him, hopefully tomorrow after eighth period. Wish me luck...
I want to be with a boy that doesn't like me, but he wants someone else I really care about. So, the ultimate question: do I tell him, and risk messing up what little relationship we have left, or keep it to myself and live in misery and loneliness that no one else knows about, but kills me every time I think about it? No one in the world knows that I still cry, and over a boy. A boy! What is stupider than losing yourself over another person?
You know what? Fuck it. He already knows, it doesn't make a difference. I'll tell him, hopefully tomorrow after eighth period. Wish me luck...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home