2.20.2006

Say it

Now Playing: Floetry "Say Yes"

I don't deserve him, but he's all I could ever hope for. I wish I could be what he needs... I wish I could be his Courtney, that one he'll always want and dream about, envision when he's with anyone else. I have to make myself a promise... I'll let him do what he thinks he needs to do. I can't keep forcing my hand in this. If I've read this wrong, and I do what I think I have to, I'll regret it for...ever maybe. I want to be happy, but then again, I want his happiness more. So be it if that doesn't have anything to do with me. We had a good run. 4 months, on and off. In the beginning it was amazing. I felt loved. I felt beautiful. I don't think anyone else will be able to make me feel that for a while.

It's been proven that I am a excessively selfish person; I am rude, dirty, skanky, hateful, egocentric, ugly as a whole, everything I told myself I wouldn't become when I was a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home