6.17.2006

My "No Call" Calendar

  • June 14 -- He didn't answer, it's a sign, and maybe I won't call again? That WAS the idea when I deleted the number.
  • June 15 -- Tempted, oh how I considered it, but seeing him today was enough to settle that... things haven't changed.
  • June 16-20 -- I've stayed busy. Driving around and noting the mistakes I'm making regarding basic rules of the road. Went to Glenn Dale water park, and pretty much knew that was where he worked... the name rang a bell and the location made sense. Swear I'm not stalking him, I was curious. And I'll never go back. The thought of spending the night came to mind again, and I had this mad urge to find a church right then. Slowly, it's taking affect, gravity is still there, the sun sends its warm rays, and the bird must vacate the nest before mom sends its ass to court for trespassing... if that went on much longer, "restraining order" would have been ringing in the air.
  • Whichever day we went go-carting and to see Nacho Libre, I called to him after trying firewire, but he ignored me. Went to Gavin's house and had a blast playing Unreal slow-motion, no loss.
  • June 27 -- Sent him a text out of boredom, wondering how he was doing, and no surprise when he didn't reply. The after-effects weren't painfully penetrating, *good signs!*
  • July 4 -- Happy Independence Day! I'm free from self doubt and worry, it's all ok! This proves I have the capacity to change! I'm in love with God and this confusing world! Little and so much else matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home