9.17.2006

Pressure

I'm feeling the effects of bills weighing down on my account. I haven't caught up with my cell phone or insurance bills, and if I do owe for school this month, I'll have to borrow money from my mother. Thankfully my aunt and uncle sent me $40 and my check should go through tomorrow. This next one will look very lovely from Kohls, I received a lot of credit apps so that's an extra $10 or so. If only I could claim tax exempt again. I made a couple thousand dollars at Ledo last year, I can't quite place what happened to it. Sparatic spending I suppose. There's a fall back in every situation, I know I can call my grandmother if I go into debt or really need help. I'll fight to the death before I do that, its only a last resort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home